Monday, February 02, 2009

The rest of the story or my life should be a sitcom.

My friendly Post Mistress called me at around noon and said "we found your passports."
Apparently they were put in the wrong p.o. box. The people were out of town and had someone picking up their mail and throwing it on their table, when they got home they found our passports in the pile and took them to the post office. WoW

So I already filed a lost or stolen passport form and that cannot be reversed and the new passport takes 10 business days. WTF did I learn from all this??? If only I'd waited through the weekend and not reacted so negatively, if only............
At least I like my new passport photo better than the first one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well then, you're really glad you got a second chance,aren't you? sometimes the universe has a way of gently steering us onto a better path... or in your case, a better angle ;)... and look... im bacccccccck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!