Monday, August 17, 2009

Magic Mushrooms

Magic Mushrooms
These three sweet magic mushrooms were growing in my yard this morning, they were the perfect subject for my encaustic painting today.

Yep it's Monday and I'm back painting on schedule, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, I paint, paint, paint.

Thursday I network, Friday I could do office work, Saturday clean and run around and Sunday I play, hang out with family and friends and relax.....Sounds like a plan. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

5 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

Love the painting, and glad to hear you have such a hectic schedule!

Anonymous said...

i will eat those for you.

Judy Vars said...

Hi Anonymous,
Yum except they are poison.
or cause hallucinations if you're lucky.
Judy

Anonymous said...

the skin is fine but only a 1/4. The mushroom itself could kill you. But expect to be seeing things for about 24 hours plus. Be carefull !!!

Normal shrooms are as good and safer, just need more of them tho. 25-50 normal shrooms for first time :)

Sierra Plumb said...

These are not magic mushrooms. These are deadly. My sister died when she was 3 because she took one bite of them. Magic mushrooms are tall, slender, brown cone topped mushrooms.