Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blackbird singing in the dead of night

Yesterday we went to the hanging bridges and walked for miles in the rain forest canopy, OMG I am so afraid of heights it was espicially thrilling, later we swam under a waterfall 500 steep steps down and 1500 steps up,also looked at Arinal volcano and saw just clouds, in the evening we went to a hot springs resort and played in the hot mineral pools. We went down a very fast scarry water slide. Today It's been raining for about 24 hours straight everything is damp and the temperature is cool. Even though the Linda Vista is very remote I have the luxury of my little PC on my bed in my room with movies, music and books programed onto it just for rainey days like this one. Tomorrow it's back to San Jose for a night then we are flying to Puerto Imenez.

This is my view for the last few days it's just like the Garden of Eden except the snakes really do bite and the food is not free.

No comments: