Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I have been invited to be a major part of the 25th Annual Anchorage Museum Gala April 9th by donating a piece of my original Art!

Wow!* I'm on my way to having a normal and healthy body. I look foreward to buying an evening gown that will look simply marvelous at the Gala.  http://www.anchoragemuseum.org/ 

On September 7th I embarked on a HCG Protocol this is a very strict regime of eating only 500 calories and then only certain foods like brussel sprouts, spinach, kale, shrimp, steak and drinking a gallon of water a day. Some 73 odd days later I have released (that’s the term) 33 pounds of pure FAT. That’s right! Don’t judge me I did not get a lap band, or get my gut stapled. The fun thing is I won the first months worth of Dr. Visits, Blood tests, and HCG $1,000’s worth. It was a gift from the universe I did not throw it back. I have been so fed up with my weight and ashamed of me for letting it get so out of control. I am powerless over late night snacking and ice cream with Hershey’s Chocolate salty carb snacks and cookies - who cares. Try as I might I could not find the power of will to get back my normal weight healthy body. When I tried to count calories and walk my ass off after a week there was only a little weight loss my body just did not want to cooperate. We change as we get older and I needed something to jump start my metabolism. The results are astounding and it’s definitely worth the sacrifice. That's not the best thing folks! I quit smoking cigarettes on September 7th. My body is being overhauled.

Today I rearranged the furniture in the living room, ran the new ozone machine, and dusted, washed all the surfaces with a mild solution of vinegar and water and vacuumed. Paring down the things I now longer need and finding a new home for the other things. My shedding of pounds is also a process of letting go of the extra stuff I have pack ratted away or has outlived it’s usefulness deciding what to keep and what to shed, making room for new iinspiration and new clothes.

I also read some books today; Transformation by Bill Phillips http://www.transformation.com/  , Forever Young by Nicholas Perricone, MD and the Mayo Clinic Diet. OMG I sound obsessive compulsive? I've got allot of energy lately.

The temperature outside is below 20 degrees for three days, therefore I have not been encaustic painting. I hate to vent out the warm indoor air and heat outside. So I am cleaning instead, it is a good thing I enjoy cleaning.

WANTED: Personal Assistant. You will be the personal assistant to a highly creative artistic genius. Respondent must possess patience and supreme organizational skills. Qualities also must include a strong, patient and lighthearted attitude with a positive outlook. A strong ability to organize, prioritize time and think outside the box and work steady until the job in complete.
Schedule is flexible but generally 8:00 am to 5:00 pm - Monday to Friday and Saturday and Sunday on call as needed. Other duties would include catorgizing and inventorying bodies of work, creating a data base of collectors, clients, galleries, museums. Current computer skills including Adobe Photoshop, promoting, updating and branding web site, maintaining online stores. Utilize the current online technology for promoting and advertising. You will be responsible for scheduling events, deadlines, meetings, lunches etc.
Please respond to this blog for an interview.

3 comments:

UBERMOUTH said...

Congratulations on your weight loss. I LOVE brussell sprouts

Judy Vars said...

Thank You Ubermouth

Dabs - Carol Holt said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That is quite an accomplishment to be proud of... I bet you feel great!

I want to know what does the PA job pay...;)