Tuesday, March 28, 2006

As a Stud Benson is a Dud or El Pierro Hoto

Its just like I thought Benson is too immature to know just what is expected of him in the stud dog department. Rosie the female was also young and inexperienced they never made the connection. Oh well maybe next time.

I'm going to finish the last couple of pages of my latest self-help book, (It's All In Your Head) or Thinking Your Way To Happiness. Pollan and Levine. I got this book because I saw it reviewed on good Morning America. The first quote in the book:
Happiness is a How, not a what; a talent, not an object. -Hermann Hesse
Or suffering is a human condition and like the Buddha preached all his life practice mercy and nonviolence. All you need to do is change your attitude toward life.

Today I will accept that my best is good enough, today I am supremely happy. That is a start. Spring or as we Alaskans call it "break up" is finally here the temperature is 40 to 50 the sun is out. That is a recipie for a great day and a good attitude.

No comments: