- A goth unashamedly celebrates the dark places of the human psyche, dark sensuality sweeping saddness, morbid fascination, forbidden love, the beauty of enduring pain.
- Age: None. Goths are timeless. ;-)
- Behaviour: broody, dramatic, sensual, given to excessive romanticism
- Climate: cool, damp, and dark.
- Diet: hors d'oeuvres, cigarettes
- Intelligence: strangely above average
- Favourite Colour: black
- Literature: 19th century romance and horror, Anne Rice, Neil Gaiman
- Major: Humanities: art, literature, psychology, etc.
- Music: gothic I LOVE the Transiberian Orchestra (does that count?)
- Natural Habitat: cemetaries, cafés, bookstores, libraries, laboratories, the internet, and the incredibly dark and evil gothic nightclub (spooky spooky) Tourists beware!
- Natural Range: Northern Europe and English-speaking countries. England and Germany are the two cultural focii.
- Occupation: artist, computer-related, literature-related, student, clerk
Race: any (but being pale is a big plus)
- Religion: none, any
- Sexual Orientation: none, any, all
I have my insta Goth kit and I'm ready to go. I hope the temporary black dye washes out of my hair!