Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Dedicated to Anima Sola


No I am not depressed! Ah contraire' Charmaine and Rhaya are coming! Cinco de Mayo is coming! Spring is here! and I'm havin a wild sex party!!! I love exclamation points! I love this image "Anima Sole"! So I waxed it!

A boy and his father had their team of oxen went out into the field to plant garbanzos and an angry young bull attacked him, dealing a mortal blow in the face which caused him to bleed profusely from the mouth and nose. He was unconscious all night and without any hope for his life. The father invoked with all of his faith for the protection of God in the miraculous image of the Lonely Soul that is venerated in Guadalajara, and soon he regained his health.
The Anima Sola or Lonely Soul is a Catholic depiction of a suffering person - almost always a woman - in chains amidst the barred prison doors of Purgatory, the place where sinners go while awaiting final judgement. Her broken chains show that there is hope!

I'm very grateful that there is always hope! And a little faith goes a long way!
Impossible things happen every day! Miracles are real!

2 comments:

Patti Gibbons said...

What, a wild sex party and you did not invite me?!!!!!

LOL Ms. Patti

Judy Vars said...

Patti,
Of course you're invited!
Friday night at 7:00 p.m. until whenever.
hee hee
Judy