Friday, April 13, 2007

I see a red door and I want it painted black

My painting looks good on my new black wall! Now the deed is done I'm wondering why? YIKES! OMG! HGTV would definitely have something snotty to say I am certain. Ignore the ugly 70s paneling. I'm thinking of adding a pearl essence glaze and doing some kind of effect like marble or metal. But the reason for the paint job was so I could take professional photos of my art work.Wednesday I went to Julie Bourbeau's gallery/studio it was in an industrial park, the showroom was huge there was an office,a bathroom, a loft and a work area with an awesome sound system and she was so gracious to us. Jeanne Phillips wanted to use her Epsom 2200 Stylist giclee printer to copy and chronicle her collection. Julie just opened the garage door put the paintings on the floor in the sunshine and took a digital photograph. She made it way too easy meanwhile my nice hubby Peter was painting my wall black; as per my request.

No colors anymore I want them to turn black
I wanna see it painted, painted black
Black as night, black as coal
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black
Yeah!

No comments: