Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Pic-O-the-Day Tiger Lilys on the Deck


This photo was taken tonight by Peter, it's a great photograph the depth of field is nice.

School has started and summer is fading fast there are some beautiful flowers still in bloom and the trees are still green. We are having beautiful cool summer days.
I love the temperature here in the summertime never too hot always just right even when it rains. I feel sorry for the folks who have to endure ever rising temperatures in the lower 48 states. Global warming is happening and up here in Alaska the effects are devastating our glaciers are melting and temperatures are getting warmer, I've noticed the winters seem milder in the 12 years I've been here. But talk to me again when it's 30 degrees below zero for 7 straight days and your nose hairs freeze. Ah Oh it is bad to mention the W-t-er word, cancel cancel.

No comments: