Saturday, December 01, 2007

Night Dreams an Alaskan painting with a nude girl

It's been awhile since I've blogged and I'm feeling guilty. Guilt sucks. I cannot dissapoint my many, many readers. I linked my blog to
Stat Counter .
I get an average of 10 people a day (with those numbers I remain mostly anynmous). Still I feel a cyber-kinship with the connections that I've make in this bloggershpere. The things people search for are fascinating, like Diary of a Bad Housewife this was one of my funnier blogs or a favorite “nude Alaska women" so not to disappoint my many blog voyeurs here is a picture of a nude girl painted in Alaska:



TITLE: Night Dreams
Artist: Judy Vars
MEDIUM: Oil
DIMENSIONS: H 20" X W. 20" X Deep 2"
SOLD

Or for you more purient interest a closer view of the girl.








People Google for remote cabin in Alaska, or Cabin Fever, or Alaska Encaustic Artists, or Witches Flying Ointment recipies, Eskimo Legends, the names of anyone that I've ever mentioned (nice or nasty). HEY! I love a good rumor as well as the next person and I love observing human nature.

If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me. ~Alice Roosevelt Longworth

No comments: