Sunday, January 06, 2008

Home and Mother



As I was writing my blog tonight and looking for words from a book I couldn't find.
Instead I found a old sentimental book titled "Home and Mother" I read this poem:



Mother
Just for today,
For you, I pray,
That God
Abide with you
that you may share
His loving care,
In all that
you may do.

And every day
I still will pray
Again this
same old prayer,
That for the day,
He'll guide your way,
And keep you
in his care.


A call from my relatives came saying my step mom has passed away about an hour ago. So Wanda this is for you! you're home with Dad and your Nanna now and I miss you already. I'm glad we had such a great phone call, but one question why didn't you tell me sooner you were so sick?
I could have told you sooner how much you mean to me. You were a great step mom.
i love you!
judy girl

2 comments:

Patti Gibbons said...

I am so sorry to hear this.....from your sister on the east coast..who sends you hugs.
xxpatti

wjcatnip said...

I just read this post...so sorry, but when it's a life well lived,although we mourn the loss, we celebrate the life that was. - wendy