Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Strange Wind by MAX




It's a strange wind today
It blows my body away
It's a strange wind today
It's a strange wind


It's so strange to me when things work out.
I often ask myself, when I am working hard and doing all the right things, why am I so surprised when stuff actually works out?
Well I am going to be deliberately vague because I am superstitious,
experience has taught me not to brag or boast because Karma is always listening.
Thank you Great Spirit for prayers answered, I'm blown away.

8:44 P.M. We went to Max and Jacksons Soup and Science Night to raise money for Washington D.C.
I bid on some cool looking brown slip on swede shoes with lots of tread and won the bid for $12.00 but when I put my new swede shoes on they squeak!!! You see Karma was listening.

1 comment:

Patti Gibbons said...

honey, there ain't nothing wrong with lettin' the the world hear you comin'!!!!!

Of course you deserve all the best in life. Your spirit, caring and energy draw it to you. Wrap yourself in it and be thankful and rejoice and it is OK to sqeak a bit.