Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Stop by Make-A- Scene under the clock tower in the Meta Rose Square,
Wasilla, Alaska all month long and see……….

ENERGY IMAGES
By Dawn Diaz

Angles and Icons
By Judy Vars


Briony writes in the editor notes of Make-a-Scene says, "Judy Vars is a local artist and one of my personal favorites. I'm glad to have her art featured in this issue. Read more about it on page 18." Then she wrote a beautiful one page article interview style about me and my encaustic wax art.

Make-A-Scene is a local Magazine conceived of just one year ago by Josh and Briony Fryfogle to promote, teach music and art in addition the paper promotes events and opporutinites happening all over the Matanuska-Suitsna Valley. I am so impressed to be included in the magazine. Here is their link http://www.makeasceneak.com/
p.s. There is also a nice article about Dawn Diaz.

No comments: