Saturday, May 17, 2008

Full Moon Friday and Movies


Midnight. I just watched "Romance and Cigarettes" with James Gandofini , Susan Sarandon, Kate Winslet, Christopher Walkin and every actor whose work I like, It was a love story for the ages with all the other love stories combined. There was music, dance, sex and poetry with great oldie songs, but don't let that stop you it was a good movie. I give this flick my ***** star rating.
This photo was just taken from my deck I'll call it "Full Moon and Cigarettes" It's time for sleep,
Good Night mona me.

3 comments:

Katie said...

That photo is GORGEOUS! I'm so jealous of your view. We have the mountains here in East Tenn., U.S. but I don't know if I've ever seen scenery that lovely.

Patti Gibbons said...

I am putting that movie on my list. I heard it got good ratings, not that I pay attention to them anyway. Netflix here I come. Just finally finished watching Pan's Labyrinth again.... patti
PS great view. I have to leave my house to find views like that..fortunately not too far, but you have it right out your door!

I WANT TO VISIT ALASKA!!! lol

Judy Vars said...

Patti,
You should visit Alaska someday! You are welcome at our cabin anytime.
Judy