Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ART ON FIRE
Iron Pour Fest

Saturday June 28th

The museum of Alaska Transportation and Industry

3380 W. Museum Drive near the Wasilla Airport

for more information visit http://www.valleyartsalliance.com/index.html
I will be there along with the other flamers (people who play and make art with fire) giving Encaustic Wax Demonstrations and facilitating some make and take away art.
There will also be an art exhibit in a newly restored barn.
Adults are only $5.00 and Children under 12 are free!
We do it for the love of art!
Come and celebrate the Summer Solstice with us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

soo nice to hear from you!!!! sorry i've not visited your blog - life has had me stretched too thin!! thanks for keeping in touch! is it really light all day and all night in alaska now? :)))

Melizza said...

hi Judy! I visited you with my mother last summer. THanks for your inspiration. I will have a show in July in Michigan. Please visit my blog if you have time. www.melissa-hronkin.blogspot.com