Thursday, June 19, 2008

Funkey Vintage Anagram Game Pieces


Art to Wear....Anagram Game Peices
by
Judy Vars

As if I don't have enough things to occupy myself with, for the last two days I have been in production on these alphabet charms. I have had this box of Anagrams for years waiting for an idea then I found it, in a magazine, my embossed anagrams converted into necklaces and selling for $17.00 each.
I nagged and nagged my daughter to do it for me (she loves to sodder) but night before last I dreamt all night about those Anagrams all night long, so I got up and asked her if I could borrow her sodder iron, she was reluctant but couldn't very well say no; since she is the borrower. This is my first attempt and perhaps my last because each one took 30 minutes to produce. If I sell 4 I will break even, I made just 30.

Please check out my e-bay auctions they are pretty cool.
To get to my auction go to http://www.e-bay.com/ and put my name into the search Judy Vars and my listings should pop up, click on one and then say View Sellers Other Items.
I can't seem to link up my blog directly to the auctions, drat I'll work on it some more.

No comments: