Sunday, December 21, 2008

Into The Longest Night of The Year

Besides creating my "Prayer Request" assemblage, photos soon, I promice. I took these photos every hour to share with you what the light looks like on the shortest day of the year.
My tradition is to stay in my pj's all day on the winter equinox, so I bought myself a new pair of flannel pj bottoms and a new soft silk tee shirt. At six am I got up showered fixed my hair and make-up and put on my new fresh pj's and felt unbelivengly comfortable all day. Later we went to Nicoles house for a Pasada celebration and the best Mexican food in Alaska. I stopped in the store on the way for some soft drinks and avacados and got funny stares from everyone for wearing pj's into the store. Why? All the teeny bopper girls do it, I guess when an old woman wears pajamas out in public, it's just plain weird. Ha ha ha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey whats wrong with pajamas in public??!!!! your day sounds wonderful and thanks for sharing that amazing slide show!!! now for the long slow crawl out of the dark and into the light!!!