Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's Christmas and He's Alive!



Did I ever mention how neurotic my hubby is? No?, well here is an example. Peter wakes up and begins to cry out Buddys dead! WE KILLED BUDDY! Immediately I imagine what a horrible Christmas this will be with my beloved dog dead and it's my fault. OMG


Normally when I go to bed I will move Buddy off the bed, I'm usually not one to lie with dogs, but last night was at least a one-dog-night and I wanted to sleep cozy on Christmas Eve with my man and my dog.

So Budster slept peacefully on top of the bedding between our legs. Now Buddy has this funny way of falling asleep in any position and sleeps very soundly. When Peter woke up and felt buddy there he nudged him when he didn't move then he picked him up and he was limp (because he was sleeping soundly) Peter thought we had smothered him and began to panic crying, Buddys Dead, We Killed Buddy. I quickly turned on the light to see Buddy looking bewildered and confused but very much alive. Gurrrr what a way to wake up on Christmas morn.


So this Christmas I am so very thankful for my family, my friends, hearth and home and especially that...


He Is Alive! this Christmas Day......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

im so happy to hear buddy survived a night in your bed!!!! LOLOL that is so funny!!! i have a buddy too and he's HUGE~~ but yours is waaaay cute!!! so glad to hear he made it to christmas!! LOLOLOL

Patti Gibbons said...

oh that was very very funny. cute guy that Buddy is. We've um...dumped the cat on the floor a few times...quite accidently however. Fortunately,he has become smart and knows to jump off when things get too wild, hahaha.

M e r r y C h r i s t m a s

and THANK YOU For the card!!!!!!

xxxxxpatti oooooo