Monday, March 02, 2009

Only 5 Days Left Until We Leave For Costa Rica


In the past when I would hear someone bragging and saying things like "Oh yes when we were in the French Riveria, and then begin to drone on about their trip to Spain, Mexico, England, Ireland, anywhere that's over the ocean. I'd think to myself they sound like their bragging. Well you know it's just a kind of jealousy that causes me judge others when they tell their stories about their trips abroad. Most of my stories about my traveles are from the late 70s, it's ancient history, so mostly I just listen. But lately I've noticed myself telling everyone "we am going to Costa Rica" and the tone of my voice is very prideful almost braggadocio. I just can't help it, I am so excited to take this holiday. Especially in this recession, our American friend says the locals are asking "where are the Americans this year?" HERE WE ARE!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

and who is better than you??!!!

Judy Vars said...

nobody

Patti Gibbons said...

I too am a tad bit jealous. I am sick of snow, of cold rain, of mud and lack of warmth. But this too shall pass. Have A FAB TIME. xp