Well OK I'll play.
The rules:1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.2. Tag eight other people.
- What is your current obsession? My encaustic wax pieces. I have created 9 12 x 12" pieces and am going to make at least 18 to 20 more in 6 weeks.
- What is your weirdest obsession? The first thing that comes to mind in my thing about pillows, I need feather pillows but they must be tripple cased and during the night I trade off for the cooler one that I keep against the cold wall. I think its menopause.
- What are you wearing today? Black valor pants, black tee shirt, and a black zippered hoodie with red skeletons. Its kind of nippily in Alaska today.
- What’s for dinner? Cassaba comes from Costa Rica its fried plantain, pasta dish, meat, rice and beans, salad.
- What would you eat for your last meal? Whatever is for dinner.
- What’s the last thing you bought? A 19" flat screed LCD Emmerson TV $228.00 yesterday for Fathers Day at Wall Mart.
- What are you listening to right now? The U.S. Open Golf it's just background noise, I used to not be able to stand the boring sound of golf on tv but its gotten more interesting since Tiger came along
- If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? I would love to be transported to the high mountain top with a view of forever and just sit for an hour with God
- Which language do you want to learn? Spanish, Portuguese and Arabic.
- What do you love most about where you currently live? My home is too close to a lake but has been grandfathered in so I can keep it, sometimes it feels like I live in a houseboat there is an abundance of wildlife in my backyard. Sometimes I ask myself how I ever got so fortunate.
- What style is your current home decorated in? I'll call it Alaskan Eclectic.
- If you were a time traveler what era would you live in? The Golden Age.
- What is your favorite color? Black because its all the colors.
- What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? It's my Harley Davidson tattoo shirt i bought off my sister Patty.
- What were you doing ten years ago? This is an all time first for me because I have been married to the same man for 10 years in August! Ten years ago I was going hot and heavy with my fiance and planning my wedding.
- Describe your personal style? I choose to ignore this question.
- If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on? Getting my carpets cleaned!!!!
- What are you going to do after this? Check out the progress on my encaustic painting boards.
- What are your favorite films?Owl and Pussycat, Leaving Normal, Twin Peaks, My Familia, Dune, Batman, Jonny Depp films, I like most things.
- What inspires you? Passionate people
- What doesn't? Rush Limbaugh
- Your favourite books? I don't read alot but I loved The Fountain Head, I read it over to understand it better when I was a teen.
- Do you collect anything? and everything.
- What makes me follow a blog? Its people I like and would like to know better we have things in common and learn from each other.
- What was the most enjoyable thing you did today? Let me give you a hint it's something we should do more of.
- And my question? When is the last time you wrote a letter to a loved one?
tagged: Annie, Nicole, Charmaine, Angela, Rose, Yoby,