Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's Just Another Sunday in Paradise, not really!

Sunrise 10:10am and sunset 5:34 but the nice thing is the sunrises and the sunsets last for hours and on the coldest winter days they seem to be the prettiest.
Today I awoke at 10:45 a.m. it's strange because I went to bed relatively early 10:00 p.m. and slept like a hibernating bear wrapped in my warm down comforter and my pleasant dreams. It was a shock to realize that I slept soooo0 long. Then I get a rude awakening; I get up brush my teeth and find no water pressure, it's the well again is my guess.
Its 4 degrees out there no wind just cold everywhere. The well business Gelarowski’s is not answering their phones it's Sunday after all we may just have to haul some drinking water and do our bathroom business at the local gas station. That’s better than triple rates anyway. Ah living on a dirt road in Alaska comes with its problems. I guess this is going to cost me my Christmas present this year, damn. I should just go back to bed today.

No comments: