Monday, March 12, 2007

The #*%*#% Computer Crashed again and it's all about me doncha know.

So this morning I wake up and get on my computer and it crashes again I don't know how to get it started again in the DOS? Hopefully it's not serious. I did not get my files backed up because the driver wasn't operating. This is so damn frustrating the whole thing.:( I am so dependent on my computer, I am going to start jonesing if it doesn’t soon get fixed. Now I'm using my old laptop to keep me from totally freaking out and now feeling total withdraw. I will be off line for the next 4 days because
I will be womaning the Gallery in Girdwood immersed in art and staying at my friend Mary McCoys house. It is like a tiny holiday for me so I'm getting ready to go packing and deciding which art pieces to take.
Oh my God! They just flashed my art on the 5:00 news for the Iditarod Art Show at the Dorothy Page Museum. Carmen Sommerfield was talking about the event the art pieces etc. I have to give her a ring and tell her how good she looks and sounds on television.

This is definitely in keeping with my mantra:
The more people who see your work, the more people there are to love it, buy it, and collect it. The more people who see your work, the more people there are to love it, buy it, and collect it. The more people who see your work, the more people there are to love it, buy it, and collect it.

I will be showing my art again in June at the Bagel Deli with Lindsay Shelly the new president of the Valley Fine Arts Association it is collages and mixed media more to come about this later. I am having fun running around in my art circles, meeting great people, practicing every day to get better and better at my craft.:)

No comments: