Saturday, May 05, 2007

I've Been Tagged

yes, the idea is to give seven interesting facts about myself and tag 7 other bloggers. YIKES

1. I am addicted to Pringles and Peeps but try to abstain.
2. I have erotic dreams featuring President Clinton (I dreamt of him just last night).
3. I watch just one soap opera "All My Children" since 1969. When no one is looking I buy the Enquirer or the Sun.
4. I changed my middle name from Judith Ann to Judith Abagail after my great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother Judith Abagail Fricke 1402 Middlesex, England.
5. I love Star Trek especially "Q" before I got married I slept with a "Q" doll. Does that fall under the heading T.M.I.(too much information)?
6. Barbara Streisand is my idol I have a photograph of her and her autograph made out to me it says best wishes Judy Barbara Streisand.
7. I have great instincts and am a little psychic.

I tag - Elise, Dabs, Annie, Wendy, FNP, Dotty and Charmaine.

1 comment:

Patti Gibbons said...

I LOVE IT. I am addicted to anything potato...must be the Irish and Lithuanian in me, haha.
I wanted to put some TMI things down, but I wimped out. Someday Judy, someday. Thanks for playing! :) patti