Monday, June 03, 2024

The Red Queen 
Mixed Media Oil Painting 
24 x 18 
Judy Vars 
$500.00

The inspiration for this painting was the official portrait of King Charles the III, painted  by British artist Jonathan Yeo. This painting is controversial because of the dynamic red the artist used it gives you a jolt of strong feelings, like massacre, hell, love, lust and power, personally I am a big fan of RED.  

I could also call this the "Red Queen meets Bridgerton", you know the lovely British series based on books by Julia Quinn, replete with Queens, Lords, Grand Dames, it transports you to another era with all the elements of a great historical fiction romance novel; sex,  gossip, romance and period fashion   I'm INSPIRE-RED

Inspiration comes from everywhere 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your Red Queen.
And now we have at least 2 things in common. We both love Peter and my favorite color is RED!