Sunday, March 04, 2007

I-DID-A-DOG

Today I went to the official start of the Ididarod, I just wanted a few pictures and to do my most favorite thing people watch. The only problem was the hat, gloves and coat that I wore were not sufficient for the temperature(ROOKIE)the good news is my feet did not get cold. We walked from the parking to the community center to warm up then onto the frozen lake to see the start. I watched two teams take off then it was time to go home. I really did not want to freeze my ears off.
I spotted this cute little red headed girl, she was in the wearable art show last night. She came on the runway with an entourage of boys then she droped her fur coat and shoes the boys picked them up for her and waited until she finished working the runway and then helped her on with her things, her performance was totally cool.

No comments: